Question: What’s worse than a product that no one uses?
Answer: A product that has many paying customers, but very difficult to use.
If your product has a confusing user interface and can’t solve your customer’s problems in the easiest way possible, they are going to get frustrated and pretty soon going to leave for your competition.
Let’s work together to make sure this doesn’t happen.
Having a usable product, with a well thought through user flow and simple UI is essential for any SaaS product today. Great Product Design is a USP.
We help you achieve that, right from creating the wireframe, walking through the user flow, designing the mockups, and the User Interface. Even if you have already designed and built the product, we will help you audit the UI, conduct user research by asking the right questions, and redesigning it with as minimal changes as possible.
How does it work?
Depending on which stage you are in your product development, choose one of these two packages.
If you are working on a new product and you just have the idea in your mind,
- Schedule a 1-hour call where you explain your product idea – who your users are, what their fears and dreams are and how your app is solving their problem. If you even have a crudely drawn sketch of the important screens, it would help a lot.
- If we think we can help you, we will draw up a contract and start work on it immediately. We will start off with a wireframe and discuss the user flow through the app.
- Then we will build high-fidelity mockups of the screens and the UI. Our team will have regular video calls with you to have a tighter feedback loop.
- Once you have signed off on the design, we will transfer the designs including all the dependencies, assets, source files, etc.
And if you have an existing product and want to fix it’s UI/UX:
- We get on a 1 hour Free UI Audit call. We walk through your landing page or SaaS product or mobile app. We try to understand what your product is trying to solve and during the call we give a few suggestions. You go back, apply those changes, run a few tests and see if it improves the app or landing page.
- Once you are assured of our capabilities, we will sign a detailed contract explaining the different ways we will help in improving your UI/UX designs.
- Our team will have regular video calls with you to ensure we are going on the right path. And once you have signed off on the design, we will transfer the designs including all the dependencies, assets, source files, etc.
During the course of the engagement, you would get a list of different deliverables: starting from a basic UI audit report, low fidelity mockups, high fidelity mockups, user testing, and interview recording, etc.
Depending on what stage you are in, your deliverable would vary. Even if you choose to use us for only 1 step of the process, you can use that as a base and work on top of that to ensure your product has the best-designed User Interface and Experience.
Why don’t you schedule a free call with us to know how we can help you.