You got an excellent idea for a product – an idea that could help hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people all around the world.
You know how they say “An idea is just a multiple of execution.” Without proper execution, you run the risk of wasting precious time and money. And the worst part is your idea and vision is now lost, and you would feel bad for doing a disservice to the world.
How would you like it if you could take a shortcut through all that? What if I told you there was an easier way to start on your idea today, put it out in front of your customers, ensure that they are excited about your product and are ready to take out their wallets and pay you?
And the best of all, you can do all this initial validation in a matter of weeks, instead of months of toiling away in your basement on the product.
I have seen way too many startups who keep making this mistake of building too much without talking to customers and identifying whether there is a market for their product. We have done this already on our product and learned a lot through that experience.
cruns have helped startups in various industries like Analytics and Market Research, SaaS, E-commerce & Retail, Fintech, etc., to get out of that cycle and get to product market fit faster.
How does it work?
This is what happens when you choose to work with us on Idea Validation or building the MVP:
- We get on a quick 1-hour call, where you talk about your product idea. We will discuss about your potential customers, what their pain point is and how you would be solving it.
- If we think we would be able to help you, we will get back to you in 2-3 days with an MVP plan. A detailed document explaining how we will reach out to the customers, talk to at least 5-10 of them, and potentially get a buy-in even before we build the product. This plan would also have a brief about the MVP that we will build which is as bare minimum as possible but provides much value than the effort being put in.
- Once we sign-off on the plan, we will begin working according to the plan closely with you and your team. You will have complete oversight into the entire process so that we can course correct fast. Quick feedback loops are important at this stage.
- After the plan is executed, we will have two of the following outcomes:
- Your customers love your MVP and are willing to give you more money. Great.
- You realize that the customers aren’t too excited about your solution. Depending on how they respond, we can fine-tune the product or totally scrap it and call it a failed product but a successful experiment.
Our MVPs usually run for 2-4 weeks and by the end of that period, our clients usually have a clear understanding of the market, the problem and how to proceed on their product.
If you also want to get such quick idea validation done, Schedule a call with us.